Tuesday 3 September 2013

"Pls Forgive Me For Disgracing You" - Beverly Osu Beg Nigerians.

To err is human but to forgive is divine, and that seems to be the line BBA returnee, Beverly Osu, has taken as she has begged her fellow Nigerians to forgive her for disgracing the nation with her behaviour in the Chase House where she threw caution to the winds and had series of uncompromising situations with South African housemate, Angelo Collins. In a sober mood, Bev told a newspaper recently that she is very sorry for the embarrassment she caused Nigerians with her attitude. “I don’t feel happy about it (the embarrassment) because this was the first time I represented the country in any continental competition. But the fact remains that if you didn’t go for it, you wouldn’t know how it is in the House. I wasn’t there with my cell phone to be able to communicate with the outside world. I was just there alone. I’m sorry for embarrassing my country. I didn’t do it intentionally. My participation in the show was not to embarrass my country. I am a proud Nigerian.” Okay Nigerians, you have heard from her. So please, forget and forgive her. She is still your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment