Wednesday 20 November 2013

Kanye West – “Thinking About Barack Obama Lowers My Pride”


Yeezuz rap star, Kanye West is now dissing US president Barack Obama for calling him a ‘jackass’. The rapper disclosed in an interview with 107.9FM in Philadelphia yesterday morning that ‘I don’t care about the president; I care about my music bringing joy to people”. 
Kanye is slapping a ban on the world’s number two most powerful man questioning what he [president] brings to the world and what is he doing to help the world? As for himself, he is all about his music and the impact it creates to the world. “He should have mentioned my baby mama’s name coz we both are from Chicago” the rapper went on in his recent interview, “I am all about the thoughts and impact not about me being called a jackass,” he added.
However, to move on with what his DONDA fashion line will be doing next, Kanye had to end with this, “I’m not gonna mention him [Obama] no more…I’m pass that. That’s out of my thoughts because it’s like lowering my pride.”
Wow! Seems that ‘jackass’ comment hit Kanye real hard for him to spit flames like that on public radio caring less what the president thinks. Question is, why didn’t he ask ‘jesus’ how to go about this beef in Seattle?
Guys, what do you think: Kanye West beefing Barack Obama?

No comments:

Post a Comment