Friday 15 November 2013

“I Am Waiting For The Right Man, Even If He Is Poor” – Karen Igho



This seems to be the season where Nigerian female celebrities feel they need to settle down fast as, a few days after Nollywood actress and producer, Funke Akindele, voiced her desire to get married after her messy divorce, Big Brother Africa winner, model and actress, Karen Igho, has also come out to subtly tell you guys that she is available.
In a recent interview, Karen had this to say about having a man in her life: “Yes, every woman wants to get married. I want a connection. I want to be in love, I don’t want to fall for someone because he is a star or because of what he has.
“I want to fall in love with you because of who you are. Some men come and try to entice me with materials things. You don’t have to be rich to win my world.
I would wait for the right man even if it takes a hundred years; after all they say God’s time is the best.”
Well said Karen; now guys, here is your chance. Grab it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment