Wednesday 6 November 2013

I Am Not Competing With Wizkid - Davido




'OBO’, (Omo Baba Olowo), or better still, David Adeleke aka Davido, has come out to clear the air as rumours have been making the rounds, that he is in direct competition with Star Boy’, Ayo Balogun, (Wizkid).
The Skelewu’ creator clearly states that Wizkid is on his own, doing his own thing, while he is also doing his own thing.
In an interview recently, Davido said; “I am not competing with Wizkid, not at all. The rumour is cool. But I see nobody as competition or threat. God is behind me; so I just go into the studio, do my music and everything is fine.
I develop and write most of my songs in the studio. I’m not afraid of competition or the fact that some person will just appear on the scene and take the shine.
After all, I did it to some people, so I expect that it is something that must happen to everyone because you can’t be shining forever. But once you are good to others, make good music, have loyal fans, that’s all that matters.”
Well said, and we hope those trying to put them in a competition will stop dolling out the rumours. But seriously, who do you think is better between Davido and Wizkid?

No comments:

Post a Comment